Welcome to Week Two of our Weekly Q&A with our Counselors!
This week get to know Katie Friemuth, MSW, LSW
- If you could live anywhere where would it be? I would live somewhere warm and tropical. Preferably close enough to walk to the ocean!
- What is your favorite thing about your career ? Getting to be a witness to stories of strength and resilience.
- What is your favorite book to read? I usually read books related to counseling and psychology 😊
- What did you want to be when you were small ? A fashion designer.
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I enjoy watching football (go badgers), and playing basketball.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? Maybe Nicki Minaj, maybe Shania Twain… Definitely depends on my mood or who I’m with.
- Which would you rather do: wash dishes ,mow the lawn , clean the bathroom , or vacuum the house ? Vacuum the house.
- If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have ? Flying.
- What’s your favorite family recipe ? My grandma’s homemade noodles.
- What’s your favorite movie ? Lion King
- What was your favorite subject in school ? Art
- What’s your favorite color ? My favorite color is teal.
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on? Staying in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora.
- What is your favorite afternoon snack ? Popcorn
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? This changes frequently! Right now it would probably be Ariana Grande.
- If you had to change your name what would you change it to? My full name is Katelyn, so I’d probably just change my name to Katie since I use that more frequently.
- What’s your favorite ice cream topping? Caramel